If you encounter any issues during upgrades or maintenance, you can revert your instance to the previous software version.
To roll back your instance to a previous software version, you must connect to your BlueCat appliance via SSH and run the set boot-version command from the command line interface.
After successfully connecting to your instances, you can now access the command-line interface using sudo su - admin.
To roll back your instance:
- SSH to your BlueCat virtual appliance as an admin user.
- From the Main Session mode, type configure system and press ENTER.
- Type set boot-version and press ENTER.
- Select the software version to load on your next system startup.
- From Main Session mode, type configure system and press ENTER.
- Type show boot-version and press ENTER.
Adonis> configure system Adonis:configure:system> show boot-version Boot software version = BlueCat Networks (version Adonis 8.3.1-025.GA.bcn)