Under the BAM Configuration section, enter additional Address Manager configuration information for the selected reverse zone.
- In the DNS Primary field, select the IP address of the DNS server that the Distributed DDNS service forwards the DDNS update messages to. This is loaded automatically from Address Manager if there is a Primary DNS Role configured for this DNS Zone.
- In the DDNS Service Name field, enter the FQDN of the Distributed DDNS host. This name will be updated to the Primary Server field in the SOA record of the DNS Zone. If the SOA record does not exist for the DNS zone, it is created.
- In the TSIG Key field, select a TSIG key. This is used by Distributed DDNS to sign the update messages that will be sent to the DNS Server. The TSIG Key list is automatically loaded from Address Manager.
- Click Details to see additional details and information about
the selected TSIG key. The TSIG Key's Information page
Click OK to close the window.
- Click Save to save your Address Manager configurations to the database.