The disk monitoring service runs on all data nodess and checks for the disk usage. If the used disk space on a node exceeds 95%, the service turns off the Enable Logging Update Records in the Configuration tab. When this setting is turned off, the Distributed DDNS service does not write new DNS updates to the database.
- Click the Settings icon under the Disk Monitor column.
- In the configuration window, enter the following
--- DISK_MONITOR_INTERVALS = 300Where the parameter represents the following:
- DISK_MONITOR_INTERVALS: The interval at which the data node disk is monitored (in seconds). By default, the service checks the disk every 300 seconds (5 minutes).
- Click Start to enable the Distributed DDNS service.
- Click Save to save the Distributed DDNS service configuration and add the service to the Distributed DDNS Service Node.