Before the Distributed DDNS Service Node can start processing DDNS updates, you must add the service node to the proxy cluster and configure the Distributed DDNS service.
- Select the checkbox next to the service nodes that you wish to configure.
- Click Settings and select Distributed DDNS service.
- In the configuration window, enter the following
ddns: #The name of the Distributed DDNS cluster ddns_cluster_name: '<name_of_cluster>' #The IP address that the service will bind to address: '<ip_address>' #The port that the service will listen on dnsport: <port> #The interval that the service will refresh its configuration refresh interval (seconds) update_conf_interval: <interval>Where the parameters represent the following:
- ddns_cluster_name: The name of the Distributed DDNS cluster. This must match the currently selected cluster configured in Cluster information.
- address: The IP address that the Distributed DDNS service will bind to. If you leave this field blank, the service binds to all interfaces.
- dnsport: The port that the Distributed DDNS service will listen on. Set this value to 53.
- update_conf_interval: The interval that Distributed DDNS service will refresh its configuration, in seconds. The default value is 30 seconds
- Click Start to enable the Distributed DDNS service.
- Click Save to save the Distributed DDNS service configuration and add the service to the Distributed DDNS Service Node.