The DDNS Deployment tab contains information about the BDDS that have been used to deploy Distributed DDNS components. By default, 100 servers are displayed per page.
You can search for servers by the Name or IP address by clicking the search icon next to the corresponding column name.
- —DNS service is configured.
- —Database service is configured.
- —DDNS service is configured.
- You cannot deploy DDNS service to a BDDS if DNS service is currently deployed or if DDNS service was previously deployed.
- You cannot deploy database service to a BDDS if database service was previously deployed.