When configuring the reverse zone, there are the following two types of permissions:
|Secure Client Updates||Yes||Allow or Deny host name updates using GSS-TSIG. Client GSS-TSIG updates will be allowed or denied from updating its own host record or PTR record.|
|Update to Name||No||Allow or Deny a specific identity to update a name. The supported
identities are as follows:
- Click New.
- Select Allow or Deny to allow or deny the specific permission.
- Select one of the following permission types:
- Secure Client Updates
- Update to Name
- Enter any additional information associated with the selected permission type.
- Click Save to save the permission.
Permissions are applied in the order in which they appear in they appear in the UI. You can change the order of permissions to ensure that permissions are enacted before others.
- Select the entry for a specific permission.
- Click to move a permission up and change the priority.
- Click to move a permission down and change the priority.
If you no longer require one or more permissions, you can delete the permissions.
- Select the checkbox next to one or more permissions.
- Click Delete to delete the selected permissions.