You can search for specific DNS resource record information within Distributed DDNS by clicking the Search DDNS button from the home page of the DDNS
From the search page, you can search for resource record names using the following criteria:
- Record Name: The name of the resource record.
- From: The timestamp of the earliest known existence of the resource record in Distributed DDNS.
- To: The timestamp of the last known existence of the resource record in Distributed DDNS.
- Types: Select an updater type.
- Input value: The name of updater. This field is only enabled when you define a selection in Types.