Add a BlueCat DNS/DHCP Server to be monitored by the BlueCat Health Monitoring service.
To add a server:
- Click the plus icon in the top right corner of the BlueCat Health Monitoring dashboard to open the Add Server modal.
- Enter server information in the required fields:
- Server IP: The management address for the DNS/DHCP Server.
- Receiver IP: The IP address for the BlueCat Health Monitoring receiver where the DNS/DHCP Server should send monitoring data.
- Authentication Method: Select either Password or Private key.
- If Password is selected as Authentication Method:
- Username: Enter SSH username.
- Password: Enter associated SSH password.
- If Private key is selected as Authentication Method:
- Key name: Select the SSH key that will be used for DNS/DHCP Server authentication. If you have not previously added an SSH key, refer to Managing SSH keys.
- Password Root (optional): If the SSH user is not a root user enter the root password, so the application can switch to root after logging in as regular user.
- Click Save to add server.