Configure alert thresholds for a specific server. Thresholds configured on servers will take precedence over global alert threshold settings.
To configure alert thresholds for a specific server:
- Select a server name from the BlueCat Health Monitoring dashboard to enter server detail view.
- Select the Alert Configuration tab.
- Click the plus icon to open an alert configuration modal.
- Select a metric type from the Alarm Name drop-down menu.
- Enter critical, info, and warning thresholds using the associated fields. Leaving a field blank will use the global value for that threshold.
- Click Save to set new thresholds.