Configure user authorization to view server groups.
Note: If the user is not a BHM Administrator, the account must also be configured as a service account to view server groups. Refer to Configuring a service account to add a user as a service account.
- Select the Administration tab.
- Under Authentication, select Authorization.
- Click the plus and select Add authorization.
- Select a user group from the User Group drop-down list.
- Select a server group from the Server Group Name drop-down list.
- Click Add to authorize users with the selected User Group to view the selected Server Group.