Add an SSH private key for authentication when adding servers.
To add an SSH key:
- Select the Administration tab.
- Under Authentication, select SSH Private Keys.
- Click the plus icon above the table and then Add Key.
- Enter the private key information in the required fields:
- Name: The name for the private key. This is the name used to select the key when adding a server.
- Username: The username associated with the private key.
- Require 'root' password (optional): Check to require root password and enter associated password.
- Private key: The private key contents.
- Passphrase (optional): The associated passphrase if one has been configured for this key.
- Click Add Key to add the private key.