Remove a server or server group from the BlueCat Health Monitoring dashboard.
To remove a server:
- Select one or more servers from the All Servers tab
of the dashboard by using the associated checkboxes.Note: If the BlueCat Health Monitoring service detects an error server (for example, a server removed from Address Manager), a red tile button will appear next to the add and delete buttons in the top right of the dashboard. Click the red tile button to open a modal with all detected error servers. Enter the management address and server authentication details as described below, then click Remove, to remove an error server.
- Click the delete icon in the top right corner of the dashboard and select Delete selected
- Enter server information in the required fields:
- Authentication Method: Select either Password or Private key.
- If Password is selected as Authentication Method:
- Username: Enter SSH username.
- Password: Enter associated SSH password.
- If Private key is selected as Authentication Method:
- Key name: Select the SSH key that will be used for DNS/DHCP Server authentication. If you have not previously added an SSH key, refer to Managing SSH keys.
- Password Root (optional): If the SSH user is not a root user enter the root password, so the application can switch to root after logging in as regular user.
- Click Remove to remove server.
To remove a server group:
- Select one or more server groups from the Server Groups table by using the associated checkboxes.
- Click the delete icon and select Delete selected
- A modal will appear that confirms server groups that will be deleted. Click Delete to remove the server groups.