To configure the workflow permissions:
- Log in to BlueCat Gateway.
- Under AVAILABLE ACTIONS, click .
- In the Workflows list, under BlueCat Overlay for Microsoft, select configuration,dhcp, dns, bluecat_overlay_for_microsoft_overlay_write_rest, Server Credential, and sync_sites_info .
- Select the _page page for each workflow.
- Under the Group Name/UDF value list, select the appropriate group.
- Click ADD.
The BlueCat Overlay for Microsoft, Manage Server, and Sync Sites Info workflows appears under AVAILABLE ACTIONS navigation bar. You can now proceed to configure the workflows.