Before you use the Terraform Adaptive Plugin, you must configure the Gateway default settings to ensure that Terraform can interact with Address Manager and DNS/DHCP Server.
Note: If you are unable to access and set the Default Configuration and Default View in the REST API Gateway, ensure that your user account in Address Manager has the BlueCatGateway UDF value of admin. If your user does not have that value, you will not be able to see any menu items in Gateway.
To configure the default settings:
- Log in to BlueCat Gateway.
- Under AVAILABLE ACTIONS, click .
- Select the BAM Settings tab.
- In the Default Configuration field, enter the Address Manager Configuration that should be used when creating, deleting, or updating data in Terraform.
- In the Default View field, enter the Address Manager DNS View that should be used when creating, deleting, or updating data in Terraform.
- Click SAVE.