You can import IPv4 blocks from Address Manager into Cisco DNA Center as IP Pools.
Note: You can only import empty IPv4 blocks from Address Manager into Cisco DNA Center. Empty blocks must not contain any child blocks or child networks within the block.
To import IPv4 blocks into Cisco DNA Center
- Log in to your Cisco DNA Center instance.
- In the menu, select .
- In the Network Settings page, select the IP Address Pools tab.
- In the Import IP Pools window, enter the following
- CIDR—enter the CIDR of the IPv4 block in Address Manager and select Retrieve. Cisco DNA Center searches Address Manager for the IPv4 block. If the block is found, it is displayed in the table.
- Select the checkbox next to the IPv4 block that you would like to import.
- Click Import.
Once the IPv4 block has been successfully imported, a new entry is displayed in the IP Address Pools table.