By default, the Gateway admin user has access to the Cloud Discovery & Visibility AWS workflow. If you have other BlueCat Gateway users that will interact with this workflow, you must configure the workflow permissions to grant those users access.
To configure the workflow permissions:
- Log in to BlueCat Gateway.
- Under AVAILABLE ACTIONS, click .
- In the Workflows list, select cloud_discovery.
- Select cloud_discovery_page.
- Under the Group Name/UDF value list, select the appropriate user group.
- Click ADD.
The Discovery & Visibility AWS workflow appears under CloudDiscovery in the AVAILABLE ACTIONS navigation bar for the selected BlueCat Gateway users. You can now proceed to configure the workflow.