BlueCat Adaptive Applications are licensed, out-of-the-box applications that provide you with advanced DDI functionality with minimal configurations. Adaptive Applications extend the functionality of the BlueCat core Adaptive DNS platform, DNS Integrity, in specific areas to drive increased customer value and competitive differentiation.
- Basic and Advanced AWS parameters
- AWS address spaces
- Elastic Compute (EC2) instances
- Elastic Load Balancers (ELB)
- AWS Route 53 information
- You must be running Address Manager v9.1.0 or greater
- You must have an AWS account to fetch the AWS data with the
following permissions set:
- Active AWS Security Token Service (STS) for Global or the region that is in use.
For more information on setting permissions and configuring policies, refer to 'Managing IAM Policies' in the AWS Identity and Access Management User Guide.