BlueCat Adaptive Applications are licensed, out-of-the-box applications that provide you with advanced DDI functionality with minimal configuration. Adaptive Applications extend the functionality of the BlueCat core Adaptive DNS platform, DNS Integrity, in specific areas to drive increased customer value and competitive differentiation.
- AWS Private VPCs/Subnets
- AWS Public IP Ranges
- AWS EC2 Instances
- AWS DNS Hostnames (Internal)
- AWS DNS Hostnames (External)
- AWS Elastic Load Balancers v2 (ELBv2)
- AWS Route 53 (Private DNS)
- AWS Route 53 (Public DNS)
- You must be running Address Manager v9.1.0 or greater
- You must have an AWS account to retrieve the AWS data with the
following permissions set:
For more information on setting permissions and configuring policies, refer to 'Managing IAM Policies' in the AWS Identity and Access Management User Guide.Attention: The following AWS Control Tower settings must not be enabled:
- Active AWS Security Token Service (STS) for Global or the region that is in use.
- Disallow changes to Amazon SNS set up by AWS Control Tower
- Disallow changes to Amazon SNS subscriptions set up by AWS Control Tower