In the following image, AKS Clusters have been created in the Azure infrastructure.
Clicking on the name of a device loads the following additional information.
Tag hierarchy in Address Manager
When AKS data is imported into Address Manager, it is imported as a hierarchy of tags based on the region, cluster, and node group of the AKS data.
- Tag Group: named as Azure Kubernetes Service to distinguish AKS data from other resource tags.
- Level 1 tag: named as the resource group name in Azure to distinguish cluster and node group tags from other resource groups.
- Level 2 tag: named as the BlueCat configuration name. Since tags are used across configurations, using the name of the BlueCat configuration avoids data conflict and mismatches when multiple discovery and visibility requests are run against resources on the same Address Manager.
- Level 3 tag: named as the cluster name.
- Level 4 tag: named as the node pool or agent pool name.