The GCP Management page displays visibility jobs in the Visibility Management table, including real-time visibility of changes to GCP resources. You can manage jobs using the Start, Stop, and Delete buttons. You can manage visibility jobs for every instance of Address Manager connected to the Gateway instance.
To start, stop, or manage a visibility job:
- In the Visibility Management table, select the checkbox next to one or more of the jobs, click , then click one of the following:
Tip: Click to refresh the selected visibility jobs.
- Start: Start the selected visibility jobs.
- Stop: Stop the selected visibility jobs.Attention: CDV automatically runs Discovery before starting or restarting a Visibility job. Doing so makes sure that CDV retrieves any changes made while the Visibility job was stopped.
- Terminate: Delete the selected visibility jobs.
- Update Visibility Options: Update the configured resource objects that are discovered and visible from the selected visibility jobs.
- Update credential: Update the cloud credentials of the selected visibility jobs.
- Export Visibility Jobs: Export the selected visibility jobs.
- Import Visibility Jobs: Import visibility jobs.