Once you have downloaded the visibility job configuration file, you can import the configuration file into a new or existing instance of Cloud Discovery & Visibility to import all visibility jobs configured for AWS, GCP, and Azure. For more information on creating and downloading the visibility job configuration file, refer to Exporting visibility jobs.
Note: If you encrypted the configuration file with a secret key, you must enter the secret key to decrypt and successfully import the visibility jobs.
To import visibility jobs:
- From the Cloud Discovery & Visibility UI, click in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, select Import Visibility Jobs. The Import visibility jobs window opens.
- Under File, click Upload and select the visibility job configuration file to upload.
- Select the Override Data checkbox to override any duplicate visibility jobs that exist in your current Cloud Discovery & Visibility Adaptive Application.
- Under Secret Key, enter the secret key if you encrypted the visibility job configuration file.
- Click Import.
Cloud Discovery & Visibility attempts to import the visibility jobs from the configuration file.