When working with AWS IAM accounts, access keys rotate every 90 days. You can update your credentials for the specified visibility jobs and restart them using the UI and API without deleting and recreating new jobs.
- Under Visibility Management, select the checkbox next to one or more visibility jobs.
- Click and select Update credentials.
- Under Update Credentials, enter the following information:
- AWS Access Key ID: Enter the updated AWS access key ID.
- AWS Secret Access Key: Enter the updates associated AWS access key ID.
- AWS Role ARN: Enter the AWS role assumption ARN.
The AWS role ARN must be in the following format:
When you're done, click Update.
When you click Update, any visibility jobs with the status Stopped and Imported are restarted.