Before you can apply an IPv4 network template to a DHCP reserved addresses, you must add the DHCP Template UDF to the DHCP reserved address.
Note: If you are assigning a new DHCP reserved address, the Apply template UDF is automatically applied upon creation.
Adding and updating DHCP reserved addresses to include the DHCP Template UDF:
- Log in to Address Manager.
- Click the IP Space tab.
- Under IPv4 Blocks, click an IPv4 block.
- Under Blocks and Networks, click an IPv4 network.
Click on an IPv4 address to assign a new DHCP reserved address or select an
existing DHCP reserved address to edit.
The Assign Selected IP Addresses page opens when adding a new DHCP reserved address and the Edit IP Address page opens when editing an existing DHCP reserved address.
- If you are editing a DHCP reserved address, under Additional Information, select the Apply template UDF.
- Click Add to create the new DHCP range or click Update to update the existing DHCP range.
Once you have added or updated a DHCP reserved address, the Apply Template link appears on the Details page of the DHCP reserved address.