Once you have successfully provisioned your Service Point v4 instance and the service point is up and healthy, you can configure DSR VIPs on the service point.
Attention: Service Point v4 instances only support IPv4 VIPs.
To configure the DSR VIP on the Service Point v4 instances
- Log in to the Edge Cloud Instance.
- In the top navigation bar, click and select Service points (v4).
- Click the name of a service point. The service point details page appears.
- Click Edit.
- On the Edit service point page, click Direct server return (DSR).
- On the DSR configuration page, enter the DSR VIPs that you would like to add.
- Click Save to save the DSR VIP configuration changes on the service point.