When viewing the Service Point v4 information, the Version column will display an informational icon next to the Service Point v4 version to indicate that a new platform version is available for upgrade.
- In the top navigation bar, click and select Service points (v4).
- Click the name of the service point to load additional details
- If a platform update is available, click Update to update the Service Point v4 platform version. A confirmation window opens.
- Under Available Versions, select the Service Point v4 platform version to apply.
- Review the changes and click Update to apply the updates.
Once the platform update is initiated, you can monitor the status of the Service Point v4 platform updates from the service point details page or the individual service point details pages.