- You can only configure Anycast service on Fleet Service Points that have been provisioned using vCenter Server and ESXi.
- The Anycast implementation on Fleet Service Points only supports OSPF and BGP routing protocols.
- Fleet Service Points only support IPv4 Anycast IP addresses.
- Log in to the Edge Cloud Instance.
- In the top navigation bar, click and select Fleet Service Points.
- Click the name of a Fleet Service Point. The Fleet Service Point details page appears.
- Click Edit.
- Under the Anycast section, click Add to configure Anycast service.
- Within the Edit Anycast configuration page, enter the
- Anycast VIPs: enter the Anycast IPv4 addresses to configure on the Fleet Service Point.
- Configuration: enter the content of the FRRouting Anycast configuration setup. For an example of the FRRouting Anycast configuration content, refer to Example FRRouting Anycast configuration.
- Confirm your changes by selecting the Confirm changes to Anycast configuration checkbox.
- Click Save.
Once you have clicked Save, the Anycast IP addresses and FRRouting configuration information appear in the relevant fields of the Edit fleet service point page.
- Click Save to save the Anycast configuration changes on
the Fleet Service Point.
Once you have saved the changes, the Anycast IP addresses will not be available on your Fleet Service Point until you deploy the DNS resolver service to the Fleet Service Point. To ensure that the Anycast IP address is available, you must bind the Anycast IP addresses to the DNS resolver service. For more information, refer to DNS Resolver Services.
Once you have deployed DNS resolver service to the Fleet Service Point, and the Anycast IP address is bound to the DNS resolver service, you can view the Anycast information from the Anycast VIPs page. For more information, refer to Anycast VIPs.