- You can only decommission Classic Service Points that are in a Disconnected state.
- Once a Classic Service Point has been decommissioned, you must delete the service point VM from the host machine to complete the deletion process.
- In the top navigation bar, click and select Service
Points.Note: You can use to toggle between including or excluding disconnected service points. By default, disconnected service points are excluded.
- Select the checkbox next to the name of the Classic Service Point that you would like to decommission.
- Click the Delete button. A window opens confirming the service point deletion.
- Select the confirmation checkbox and click Delete Service Point.
Alternatively, you can click the Delete button on the Service Point details page to decommission the service point.
Once you have decommissioned the Classic Service Point, delete the associated service point VM to complete the deletion process.