Create IP lists which will help you build your policy rules. Similar to domain lists, you can add IP lists to namespaces, as both match and exception lists, to control how queries are forwarded.
You can add IP addresses to block or watch policies manually, or you can create a list of IP addresses as a .csv or text file and upload it. If you upload a file, it should contain one IP list per line, with no commas.
Creating an IP list
- In the top navigation bar, click and select IP Address Lists.
- Click to create a new IP list, or select an existing IP list and click Edit.
- Enter the IP list name.
- Enter a brief description of the IP list.
- Enter the list in the IP Addresses field:
- To add IP addresses individually, type the IPv4 or IPv6 address into the
IP Addresses field and press
Individually added IP addresses appear below the IP addresses field. If you enter an IP address that's already in the list, it will be highlighted in the list to show you where the item is.
To remove an IP address from the list, click the X beside its name.
- Drag and drop a .csv or text file of IP addresses into the field, and click
Save to upload the file.
The IP list file must contain one IP address per line and must be in plain text format. When uploading a .csv file, each IP address in the list must be in the first column of the line.
You can't edit a list of more than 2000 entries, but you can override the entries with a new list, or type /clear to start again.
Lists under 2000 items will be visible for editing.
- To add IP addresses individually, type the IPv4 or IPv6 address into the IP Addresses field and press Enter.
- If you want to download a copy of the IP list, click
Download, choose a folder in which to save the file, and
To delete an IP list, select it and click Delete. If an IP list is associated with a namespace or policy, you must remove it from the namespace or policy before you can delete it.
- Click Save.