The Anycast VIPs screen displays information about Anycast virtual IP addresses (VIPs) that are configured on service points. From this page, you can view the list of Anycast IP addresses, and the number of services and service points that are configured with that Anycast IP address.
For more information on configuring Anycast on Service Point v4 instances, refer to Configuring Anycast service on Service Point v4.
Viewing Anycast VIPs
- In the top navigation bar, click and select Anycast VIPs.
- Click the Anycast VIP to bring up additional information about the Anycast
- Service points: The name of the service points that are configured with the Anycast VIP.
- DNS resolver service: The name of the DNS resolver service that is deployed to use the Anycast VIP.
- Health: Indicates the health of the service point.
- Connection: Indicates whether the service point is connected and the amount of time it has been in that state.