Once you have successfully provisioned your Service Point v4 instance and the service point is up and healthy, you can configure DSR VIPs on the service point. For more information on DSR load balancing, refer to DSR load balancing in the DNS Edge Deployment Guide.
Attention: Service Point v4 instances only support IPv4 VIPs.
To configure the DSR VIP on the Service Point v4 instances
- Log in to the Edge Cloud Instance.
- In the top navigation bar, click and select Service points (v4).
- Click the name of a service point. The service point details page appears.
- Click Edit.
- On the Edit service point page, click Direct server return (DSR).
- On the DSR configuration page, enter the DSR VIPs that you would like to add.
- Click Save to save the DSR VIP configuration changes on the service point.