If you would no longer like to have Anycast service configured on the Service Point v4 instance, you can remove the Anycast configuration from the Edit service point page.
Before you begin
The Anycast service cannot be deleted if the Anycast virtual IP (VIP) is bound to a service. You must first delete the service before you can delete the Anycast configuration. For more information on deleting DNS resolver service, refer to Deleting DNS resolver services.
- In the top navigation bar, click and select Service points (v4).
- Click the name of a service point. The service point details page appears.
- Click Edit.
- On the Edit service point page, click Anycast.
- On the Anycast configuration page, click Delete. A window opens confirming the Anycast deletion.
- Click Delete to confirm the deleting of Anycast service from the service point.
- Click Save to save the Anycast configuration changes on the service point.
Once you have deleted the Anycast service from the service point, you must then create a new DNS resolver service that will be deployed to the Service Point v4 instance without a bound Anycast VIP. For more information on configuring DNS resolver service, refer to DNS resolver services.
Once you have deployed DNS resolver service to the Service Point v4 instance, you can confirm that the Anycast VIP has been removed from the Anycast VIPs page. For more information, refer to Anycast VIPs.