If you disabled automatic DNS resolver service updates, you can manage DNS resolver service updates independently and manually update the DNS resolver service at the Site level. From the DNS Resolver Service Update widget, you can select one or more Sites and update the DNS resolver service version of the selected sites to one of the available DNS resolver service versions.
- The checkbox next to Site names are only visible to System Administrators and the Update version button is greyed out if you have not disabled automatic DNS resolver service updates.
- If you are downgrading a site to an earlier DNS resolver service version, namespace and policy functionality that is not compatible with the downgraded DNS resolver service version will no longer function as expected with the DNS resolver services deployed from that site.
- In the top navigation bar, click and select Sites.
- Click the checkbox next to one or more Sites and click Update
version in the top bar.Tip: To clear your Site selection, click Clear in the top bar.
- Under Available versions, select the DNS resolver service version that you wish to update the service points to. For more information on the changes made between DNS resolver service versions, refer to the DNS resolver service version change log.
- Click Update to apply the updated DNS resolver service version to the selected sites.
- Review the changes and click Update Sites to apply the updates.
Once the DNS resolver service update is initiated, you can monitor the status of the DNS resolver service updates from the Site details page or the individual DNS Resolver Service details pages.