You can create site groups to manage several sites at once. Site groups allow you to reuse a group of sites when creating policies. You can group sites any way you choose, for example, by geographic location or by site purpose (public Wi-Fi or point-of-sale).
Note: Each site can only belong to one site group.
- In the top navigation bar, click and select Site Groups.
- Click to create a new site group, select an existing site group and click Edit.
- Enter the site group name and description.
- Add sites to the site group:
- In the Search command line, start typing the name of the site you want to
Sites that are currently part of the site group are indicated in grey. Selecting one will show you where the site is in your list.
- Select from the list of sites that appear.
- If you add a site in error, click the X next to the site name to remove it.
- To remove all of the sites from the group, type /clear.
- In the Search command line, start typing the name of the site you want to add.
- Click Save.
To delete a site group, select it and click Delete. If a site group is associated with a policy, you must remove it from the policy before you can delete the site group.