Once you create a logging endpoint, you can assign it to a site or multiple sites.
- You must create at least one logging endpoint to select the Custom logging endpoint option.
- If the Edge Cloud Console option is not selected, DNS queries will neither be stored nor visible in your Edge Cloud Console.
Note: When both Edge Cloud Console and Custom logging endpoints are selected:
- The DNS queries will be sent to both endpoints in sequential order starting with the Edge Cloud Console.
- Failure to load DNS queries to the Edge Cloud Console will be retried until they are successfully uploaded.
- All DNS queries that are successfully uploaded into the Edge Cloud Console will also be sent to the custom logging endpoint.
- Failure to load DNS queries to the custom logging endpoint after they were uploaded to the Edge Cloud Console will not result in a retry.
- In the top navigation bar, click and select Sites.
- Click .
- Select Edge Cloud Console and/or Custom logging endpoint. If you selected Custom logging endpoint, select a logging endpoint in the dropdown.
- Select the site(s). You can filter sites by name using the search field. You can select multiple sites by selecting the top checkbox.
- Click Update.