Benefits - BlueCat DNS Edge
DNS Edge User Guide
- English (United States)
- Product name
- BlueCat DNS Edge
- Tame complexity and reduce network congestion.
- Provision multiple optimized resolution paths and simplify overlapping zones to
improve network performance.
- Scale resolution path management in any hybrid cloud.
- Deploy service points on virtual or physical appliances, and any cloud
environment to ensure DNS service availability.
- Create DNS redundancies for any environment.
- Increase the resilience of critical infrastructure by centralizing all DNS
resolution under BlueCat Edge, or have cloud-native DNS resolution failover to
- Reduce the risk of breaches across the enterprise.
- Detect and stop external DNS threats such as tunneling, beaconing, or domain
generating algorithms (DGA) and the lateral movement of infected endpoints to
prevent downtime or data exfiltration.
- Get the full picture of any resolved query.
- Consistently log and merge contextual data including policy description, action,
and status, to all queries for resolution analysis and debugging.
- Migration aids that deliver DNS redundancies.
- Simplifies migration from legacy systems using BlueCat Edge intelligent
forwarding to mitigate downtime risks.