If you have a service point that is disconnected and no longer being used, you can decommission the service point so that it no longer appears in the Service Points table in the UI or retrieved from the API.
- You can only decommission service point that are in a Disconnected state.
- Once a service point has been decommissioned, you must delete the service point VM from the host machine to complete the deletion process.
- In the top navigation bar, click and select Service Points.
- Select the checkbox next to the name of the service point that you would like to decommission.
- Click the Delete button. A window opens confirming the service point deletion.
- Select the confirmation checkbox and click Delete Service Point.
Alternatively, you can click the Delete button on the Service Point details page to decommission the service point.
Once you have decommissioned the service point, delete the associated service point VM to complete the deletion process.