If you disabled automatic service point updates, you can manage service point updates independently and manually update the service points at the Site level. From the Service Point Update widget, you can select one or more Sites and update the service point version of the selected sites to one of the available service point versions.
- The icon is only visible to System Administrators and is greyed out if you have not disabled automatic service point updates.
- If you are downgrading a site to an earlier service point version, namespace and policy functionality that is not compatible with the downgraded service point version will no longer function as expected with the service points deployed from that site.
- In the top navigation bar, click and select Sites.
- Click to update the service point version and select the
- Available Versions: Select the service point version that you wish to update the service points to. For more information on the changes made between service point versions, refer to the Service point change log.
- Sites: Select the sites to which you wish to apply the selected service point version.
- Click Update to apply the updated service point version to the selected sites.
- Review the changes and click Update Sites to apply the updates.
Once the service point update is initiated, you can monitor the status of the service point updates from the Site details page or the individual Service Point details pages.