Set the password for the portal user.
You need to log in as an administrator to set the password.
Note: The portal password must comply with the following password policies:
- Password must be at least eight non-whitespace characters.
- Password may contain any regular ASCII character.
- Password must not contain any character repeated more than 4 times.
- Log in to the DNS/DHCP Servers Administration Console mode as the admin.
- From Main Session mode, type configure users, and press ENTER.
- Type modify portal and press ENTER.
Type set password and press ENTER.
DNS/DHCP Server prompts you for the new password.
- Type the new password and press ENTER.
- Type save and press ENTER.
This completes the configuration of DNS/DHCP Servers for DRP use.