The Address Manager Failover Docker image comes with a license provisioning workflow, which enables you to license the Address Manager Failover Configuration workflow. Without provisioning the license for Address Manager Failover, the workflow does not load and redirects you to the License Provisioning page. Before configuring the Address Manager Failover Configuration workflow, apply the license key that you received at the time of purchase. To renew the license, contact the BlueCat Customer Care or the Accounts team.
To enable the Address Manager Failover Configuration workflow, you must apply the license key provided by BlueCat.To apply a license key:
- Log in to BlueCat Gateway.
- Under Available Actions, click License Provisioning.
- Under the License Settings tab, enter the license key in the License box.
- Select Failover Configuration from the Workflow drop-down menu.
Click Update License.
You will see the "license key updated" message if the key is valid.Note:
- Once the license key expires, the Failover Configuration workflow will not be accessible for configuration. To check the validity of your license, go to the Workflow License Status tab.
- You must renew the license and update it before its expiry to ensure that there is no impact on operations.