If you want to manually configure the SP and IdP settings, follow the steps below.
- Log in to BlueCat Gateway.
- Click .
- Select Manual Input.
Under Service Provider Settings, complete the
- BlueCat Gateway FQDN - The BlueCat Gateway domain name. You must enter HTTP or HTTPS. For example, https://gatewaydomain.com.
- x509 Certificate - The public key of the HTTPS server.
- Private Key - The private key of the HTTPS server.
- Under IdP Settings, enter the metadata URL. Once you enter the metadata URL, the Entity ID, Sign in URL, Single Logout URL, and IdP Signing Certificate fields are automatically populated. A green checkmark above these fields confirms that Gateway has a successful connection to your IdP.
Note: The Enable SSO check box appears on each tab of BlueCat Gateway's SSO Configuration workflow. Only select the check box then click Save if you have configured the Service Provider, IdP, and OAuth settings (Advanced Settings are optional).Important: BlueCat strongly recommends testing the SSO connection by opening a new browser session and logging in to BlueCat Gateway using the username and password of a SSO user.CAUTION:Importing metadata from a URL will add the IdP's SSL certificate to BlueCat Gateway's trusted store.