Use the Group Settings workflow to define if the BAM IP address / alias should be available to specific user groups.
Note: The displayed BAM IP / alias is a hyperlink that takes you directly to Address Manager. You must sign in before you can use BAM.
- Log in to BlueCat Gateway as an administrative user.
- Click .
- In the UDF Name field, enter a BlueCatGateway UDF value, then click ADD GROUP.
- In the Groups list, select the BlueCatGateway UDF value.
- In the Available Settings list, select landing_page, then click ADD OPTION.
In the Group Settings list, select
show_bam, then enter false in
the text field to hide the BAM IP, or enter true
(default) to show the BAM IP.
- Click UPDATE. BlueCat Gateway confirms that the show_bam option has been updated for the BlueCatGateway UDF.