Use the Group Settings workflow to define if the Help & Documentation should be available to specific user groups. Since the BlueCat Gateway is developer and administrator oriented, there might be certain users or user groups to which you wish to conceal the BlueCat Gateway API and operations documentation in order to prevent misconfiguration.
- Log in to BlueCat Gateway as an administrative user.
- Click .
- In the UDF Name field, enter a BlueCatGateway UDF value, then click ADD GROUP.
- In the Groups list, select the BlueCatGateway UDF value.
- In the Available Settings list, select landing_page, and then click ADD OPTION.
In the Group Settings list, select
show_help, then enter false in
the text field to hide the Help link, or enter true
(default) to show the Help link.
- Click UPDATE. BlueCat Gateway confirms that the show_help option has been updated for the BlueCatGateway UDF.