Create the PortalGroup user-defined field (UDF) in Address Manager to allow user access to DNS Integrity Gateway workflows.
User permissions in the DNS Integrity Gateway are derived partly from configuration in the DNS Integrity Gateway itself and partly from Address Manager UDF values. A UDF for DNS Integrity Gateway users called PortalGroup must be created in Address Manager for this purpose.
To create the PortalGroup UDF:
- Log in to Address Manager as an administrator.
- Select the Administration tab.
- Under Data Management, click Object Types.
- Under Object Types, click Admin then click Named User. The Named User Object Information page opens.
- Under Fields, click New. The Add User-Defined Field page opens.
Under General, set the following parameters:
- Name—type PortalGroup. This name will be used by the Address Manager database. This name cannot contain spaces.
- Display Name—type a user-friendly name, such as DNS Integrity Gateway then click Add. The display name appears below the text field.
- Type—select Text.
- Hide From Search—leave blank.*
- Require Value—leave blank.*
- Under Pre-Defined Values, leave all fields and options blank.*
- Under Advanced, leave the Validation Properties field blank.*
- Under Change Control, add comments to describe your changes.
- Click Add.