This section describes setting workflow permissions in the DNS Integrity Gateway, how to create a workflow in the DNS Integrity Gateway user interface, and how to restart or remove the DNS Integrity Gateway container.
Attention: For complete details on using the DNS Integrity Gateway, refer to the DNS Integrity Gateway Help and Documentation available upon login to the DNS Integrity Gateway.
DNS Integrity Gateway administrators have immediate access to the following administrative workflows in the DNS Integrity Gateway user interface (Available Actions > Administrator):
- Create workflow—create the template/skeleton for a GUI or REST API workflow.
- Encrypt password—set the path where you will store an encrypted password for Flask-mail or MongoDB.
- Group Settings—set default landing pages for
specific user groups and show/hide the Help & Documentation hyperlink in the DNS Integrity Gateway user interface for specific user groups.Note: The Group Settings administrative workflow is only immediately visible on clean installations of DNS Integrity Gateway. If you are upgrading from v17.8.1 or earlier, the Group Settings administrative workflow will not be visible until you have set permissions to it for any required users or user groups.
- Workflow Export/Import—import or export a workflow.
- Workflow Permissions—set user access permissions for workflows.