- Create workflow—create the template/skeleton for a GUI or REST API workflow.
- Encrypt password—set the path where you will store an encrypted password for Flask-mail or MongoDB.
- Group Settings—set default landing pages for
specific user groups and show/hide the Help & Documentation hyperlink in the DNS Integrity Gateway user interface for specific user groups.Note: The Group Settings administrative workflow is only immediately visible on clean installations of DNS Integrity Gateway. If you are upgrading from v17.8.1 or earlier, the Group Settings administrative workflow will not be visible until you have set permissions to it for any required users or user groups.
- Workflow Export/Import—import or export a workflow.
- Workflow Permissions—set user access permissions for workflows.
Example and Community workflows
New customers that want to get up and running with DNS Integrity Gateway can import Example and Community workflows from the BlueCat Labs GitHub repo from the Gateway user interface. For details, refer to 'Exporting and importing workflows' in the DNS Integrity Gateway Help & Documentation or the DNS Integrity Gateway Administration Guide.