The BlueCat DNS Integrity Gateway is a Python-based web utility that leverages the Address Manager API to allow you to create custom workflows of common Address Manager tasks to maximize efficiency of IPAM operations.
- AccessibleDNS Integrity Gateway provides optimized access to BlueCat Address Manager for enabling workflows, making it easier for users to implement an automated environment:
- Simplified and self-service focused
- Reduces human error and potential downtime
- Lowers administration costs by removing reliance on administrators
- Instills order and optimizes address space
High level APIs developed with BlueCat’s Python library can be exposed as RESTful endpoints for integrations, creating more reliable, flexible, and scalable implementations.
Workflows and RESTful endpoints can be shared to enable internal collaboration on development, testing, and production implementation.
- Example workflows on Github
DNS Integrity Gateway includes example Enterprise DNS workflows (such as add / edit / delete Alias records, Host records, and static IPv4 addresses) to help you get started creating and using workflows in the Gateway. The example workflows reside on Github as part of BlueCat's open source community. Start contributing today at https://github.com/bluecatlabs.