BlueCat Gateway is a Python-based web utility that leverages the Address Manager API to allow you to create custom workflows of common Address Manager tasks to maximize efficiency of IP address management (IPAM) operations.
- AccessibleBlueCat Gateway provides optimized access to BlueCat Address Manager for enabling workflows, making it easier for users to implement an automated environment:
- Simplified and self-service focused
- Reduces human error and potential downtime
- Instills order and optimizes address space
High level APIs developed with BlueCat’s Python library can be exposed as RESTful endpoints for integrations, creating more reliable, flexible, and scalable implementations.
Workflows and RESTful endpoints can be shared to enable internal collaboration on development, testing, and production implementation.
- Example workflows on Github
BlueCat Gateway includes example Enterprise DNS workflows such as, add / edit / delete Alias records, Host records, and static IPv4 addresses, to help you get started creating and using workflows in BlueCat Gateway. The example workflows reside on Github as part of BlueCat's open source community. Start contributing today at https://github.com/bluecatlabs.
- Certified workflows on Github
BlueCat Gateway includes certified Enterprise DNS workflows, such as the Cisco ACI workflow, to help you get started creating and using workflows in BlueCat Gateway. The certified workflows reside on Github as part of BlueCat's open source community. Start contributing today at https://github.com/bluecatlabs.