Log in and out of the BlueCat Gateway and view the web-based help and documentation.
Note: BlueCat recommends that you not exceed 1500 concurrent user sessions when working with BlueCat Gateway.
To log in to BlueCat Gateway:
- From your browser, navigate to the FQDN or IP address of BlueCat Gateway.
- From the BAM Selection drop-down menu, select the IP address or alias of a BAM server.
- Enter the user name and password of the BlueCat Gateway user previously created on the selected BAM server.
Click LOG IN. The BlueCat Gateway
main window opens.
Note: The BlueCat Gateway banner remains static at the top of the page indicating the IP address of the selected Address Manager server and logged-in BlueCat Gateway user.
- To begin using BlueCat Gateway, click the user name in the top banner and select Help & Documentation. If you are logged in as a Gateway administrator, you will have access to the Administrative workflows under Available Actions. If you are logged in as a Gateway user and do not see any workflows under Available Actions, you will need the Gateway administrator to grant you permissions to the necessary workflows.
- To log out, click the user name in the top banner and select Logout.