Your environment must meet the following requirements before performing any of the tasks described in this document.
- 1 provisioned production server
- 1 provisioned lab/testing server (recommended)
Note: The servers are used to run the BlueCat Gateway application in a Docker container.
- Chrome v60 or greater
- Firefox® v54 or greater
- Internet Explorer® v11
- Docker™ CE v18.03.1 or greater
- Docker™ EE v17.03.2 or greater
- Python v3.6 (required only for workflow development)
- RedHat-compiled Docker v1.13.1Tip: BlueCat recommends using Docker EE for support and maintenance of Docker.Note: Docker installation is necessary to run BlueCat Gateway. Click here for information on installing Docker.
Minimum system requirements
- CPU: 2GHz or greater
- RAM: 4GB
- 50GB free disk space
- Internet connection (Required if you are pulling the image from a cloud registry or if you are using GitHub to do an import.)
Recommended system requirements
- CPU: 2 CPUs 2.5GHz or greater
- RAM: 8GB
- 100GB free disk space
- Ports 80 and 443 should be open on the server running Docker