To add a deployment role
- Select the DNS tab.
- Select the name of the view where the GSS Adaptive Application will interact with Address Manager.
- Under Top Level Domains, click bluecat.
- Select the Deployment Roles tab.
- Under Deployment Roles, click .
- Under Role, set the Type to Master.
- Under Select Server Interface, select the DNS/DHCP Server that will be used as the DNS Primary server.
- Under Change Control, add comments to describe your changes.
- Click Add.
Once you have created the deployment role, perform a DNS deployment to the DNS/DHCP Server to add the configurations.